About Move To Happiness
Move To Happiness helps companies translate their ESG strategy to their employees through one central platform.
Through webinars, online programs from Move To Happiness experts, challenges, communication feeds and events, important topics such as sustainability, well-being, diversity and inclusion become tangible to employees.
After a year, Move To Happiness counts more than 5,500 users at clients such as Nyrstar, Borealis and Accenture.
We help companies, HR- and Wellbeing teams to gather all their initiatives of the ESG S pillar to work on 5 important challenges:
Move To Happiness clients address several business challenges in a structured way:
✔️ Making the transition from ad hoc initiatives to a structured policy
✔️ Centralization of all ESG initiatives
✔️ Creating more employee involvement in the initiatives
✔️ More time for HR- and wellbeing teams to focus on their core tasks, like connection
✔️Real-time data: understanding the challenges affecting employees
Move To Happiness acts as a two-sided platform, for employees and employers.
1. Through webinars, online programs from Move To Happiness experts, challenges, communication feeds and events, important topics such as sustainability, well-being, diversity and inclusion become tangible to employees. With this, Move To Happiness encourages people to exercise more, live healthier, live more sustainably, reduce stress or simply: have more fun.
2. Employers and their HR departments use the platform to implement their ESG strategy. They gain insight through comprehensive engagement reports, communication plans and online workshops. In addition, proprietary content can also be added, allowing companies to centralize all ESG initiatives for their employees on one platform.
What have we achived so far and how do we envision the future?
Originating from a physical health club, MTH first evolved into the “Netflix of wellbeing”: various wellbeing programs from experts such as Ann De Bisschop, Michaël Sels and Dr. Inge Declercq. Today, MTH functions as a ‘ESG gathering’: a gathering place for various wellbeing and S pillar (ESG) business initiatives. In addition to the wide range of programs, there are physical events, challenges, gamifications as well as space for clients to link their own platforms and news releases.
- In the first year of business (2022) we onboarded 5 companies, 2 of them are multinational companies.
- Team growth from 2 to 8 employees in 6 months. By 2025, we plan to have a 30-person happiness team.
- VandToday, 8 content creators share their expertise on the Move To Happiness platform. We are working toward tripling.
- 52,6% onboarding rate in the first year of implementing the Move To Happiness Wellbeing gathering in a white collar environment. 26,4% onboarding rate in a blue collar environment.
Whom do we work with?
We work for companies with more than 100 employees. Including AZ-Herentals, Xeikon Manufacturing, Care Talents, Accenture and Borealis group.
How can we help you?
We can provide your company with:
- a platform that gathers all your wellbeing initiatives
- The “Netflix of Wellbeing” (wellness programs covering 5 pillars: Energy, Recharge, Work-life, Family & Sport)
- A plug & play ESG year plan
- Communication support
- A realtime overview (based on data capturing) of the current wellbeing state of your company
Thee Move To Happiness core values
Listening, understanding & guiding
Work hard - Play Hard
Scale up, result driven & fun
Surprise, experience & feel